Ankle brace: play volleyball more safely
The ankle joints are particularly susceptible to injury due to their position and movements during play. Reduce your risk of injury with BetterGuard!
That's why you need The BetterGuard in volleyball
- combines freedom of movement and protection against twisting
- acts like a safety belt for your ankle
- is only activated in the event of critical twisting movements
- offers a high level of comfort and allows maximum performance
- contributes to protection after injuries
- prevents injuries
Designed for use in games and training
- High-performance ankle support for top athletes
- Maximize performance and control with the adaptive ankle support for stabilization
- Designed to protect against injuries during games, training and competition without restricting freedom of movement
- Use the brace while recovering from injuries to return to play
How does The BetterGuard work?
In contrast to traditional rigid or semi-rigid ankle braces, The BetterGuard offers a full range of motion and therefore absolute freedom of movement on any surface. In the event of a sudden twist or roll of the ankle, the adaptive technology in BetterGuard immediately stabilizes the joint and protects you from injury exactly when you need it.
Fast and free shipping in Germany
Delivery usually takes place within 2-4 days and is free of charge within Germany.
Discover the volleyball ankle support that works like a miracle
Complete high blocks, fast jumps and powerful smashes with the greatest possible range of motion.
An ankle brace has never felt so good! The BetterGuard fits perfectly into your indoor shoes and hugs your foot and your movements.
Recommended by experts
Physiotherapist Philipp Rey recommends: "For me, the brace combines the comfort of a fabric brace with the safety of a plastic orthosis."
Ankle injuries are common in volleyball
Volleyball is one of the so-called “dangerous sports”. For the most part, volleyball causes less acute and mostly chronic injuries, such as: B. chronic instability of the ankle joint.