Ankle brace: play tennis more safely
However, with The BetterGuard you can significantly reduce the risk of ankle injuries in tennis.
That's why you need The BetterGuard in tennis
- combines freedom of movement and protection against twisting
- acts like a safety belt for your ankle
- is only activated in the event of critical twisting movements
- offers a high level of comfort and allows maximum performance
- contributes to protection after injuries
- prevents injuries
Designed for use in games and training
- High-performance ankle support for top athletes
- Maximize performance and control with the adaptive ankle support for stabilization
- Designed to protect against injuries during games, training and competition without restricting freedom of movement
- Use the brace while recovering from injuries to return to play
How does The BetterGuard work?
In contrast to traditional rigid or semi-rigid ankle braces, The BetterGuard offers a full range of motion and therefore absolute freedom of movement on any surface. In the event of a sudden twist or roll of the ankle, the adaptive technology in BetterGuard immediately stabilizes the joint and protects you from injury exactly when you need it.
Fast and free shipping in Germany
Delivery usually takes place within 2-4 days and is free of charge within Germany.
Discover the tennis ankle support that works like a miracle
Complete quick changes of direction confidently with the greatest possible range of motion.
An ankle brace has never felt so good. The BetterGuard fits perfectly into your shoes and hugs your foot and your movements.
Recommended by professionals
Anstasiya Kuparev and Bojana Markovic are convinced: The BetterGuard offers the security that counts in a fraction of every second.
Ankle injuries are common in tennis
Acute injuries in tennis most commonly affect the knee and ankle joints. The most common cause of injury is usually quick starts and stops as well as twisting movements, but also slipping.